Monday, July 30, 2007

Well...
it looks like, yet again, i have not been hired. I am so sick of interviewing and waiting, and waiting, and waiting. The principal from my interview thursday said they"hoped" to have an answer by monday. Well..monday is here and no phone call. I am seriously thinking I do not have what it takes to be hired. I have started putting in applications elsewhere. Some of them for full time work and I am thinking of withdrawing from my early childhood endorsement classes.
Thanks to everyone for all their prayers, good wishes, and encouragements.
peace
whimp

5 comments:

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JulesinParadise said...

ah darlin'. They sure don't know what they are missing...the right job is waiting for you out there, I just know it!

Cindy Marchant said...

Well maybe you still have a chance if you haven't heard back. My SIL is going through the same thing and it's so stressful and can be downright demoralizing as well. Hang in there Wendy!!! (((HUGS))) I love the name of your blog!!!

Shar said...

Oh Wendy. :( Keep your chin up, there is something out there for you that will be an even better fit! I know it's easier said than done, but try to remember that with every door that closes, another one opens.

HUGS
Shar

Cindy said...

Sometimes they don't call when they say they will, maybe they are still weighing their decision.