Sunday, July 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Christopher!
Someone in our house turns 40 today, and it isn't me! lol...I threw Chris a surprise pary down at the river yesterday, and invited family and friends. We had a great time, (inspite of chris kept locking the flippin' van) and ate some wonderful food! Thanks to all who came and made it a great memory.
It must suck when you hit a milestone birthday, and then your wife sits you down for a heart to heart talk! lol...Chris took it all instride, we agreed on things and life is resuming almost to normal.
I always tease Chris that when he was graduating highschool, I was in 4th grade! lol..gets him everytime. lol..that is when he feels old he says.
Anyway, Chris, even though we have some rocky times, we work through them and compromise on a lot of stuff. Even though things get rocky, I still wouldn't want anyone else by myside. I love you.
whimp

No comments: