Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I am just in a funk...

I took a nap today and woke up in a horrible mood. I can't even begin to explain what is wrong. Maybe it is because this week is so crazy, maybe it is because I am disappointed and fed up in a person who used to be close to me. I don't know..I have done some really heavy thinking on my life this week. I have decided I am going to do what I want to do..not worry about pleasing everyone else. I am really tired of making decisions and plans, and having them questioned. I often wonder why people can't just be happy for others. This concerns me..why do we have to question what everyone is doing?? Why do we make it our business?? I have decided to cleanse my life of controversy. My past is my past..I am going to try to make it stay that way. (Even though..it tends to come up and bite me in the rear) I am no longer going to let it make me upset, or stress me out.
I am going to try to be a better parent, friend, and wife. I am going to try to be a better listener, a more patient person, and more romantic. I owe my family that.
love-n-luck
whimp

1 comment:

supermom said...

well, i don't know what your funk was about, but am sorry that you were in such a funk. i hope that you are better now. everything will be just fine. hugs, karen :)