Tuesday, October 23, 2007


Whew! What a weekend!

Fickel, Mindy, and I all had a great time in Kansas City. We took some classes, cropped at a crop, spent some time (and money) at the vendor fair, drank some drinks, and ate some ok food. Whew..now i need to regroup for the Halloween Spooktacular for this coming weekend. So much fun happening in our lives.
I want to take some time to regroup and welcome the newest member to our big boisterous family. My great-niece Hadleigh. If you remember, not too long ago I posted and asked for the prayer warriors who read my blog, to pray long and hard for my niece Stacy, her fiance, Curtis (turtis), and their unborn daughter Hadleigh. It was discovered in utero, Hadleigh's heart wasn't completely formed. She had a condition called Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. Well...

HADLEIGH IS HERE! She was born on October 12, 2007. She weighs a whopping 5 lbs 2 ounces NOW..she weighed 4 lbs 14 ounces at birth. She is doing good, and it looks like the doctors will be doing the first of (hopefully) three surgeries within the next couple of weeks. I don't have a picture of her without tubes, but here is one Kevin sent me last week. (He is the weird hairy one in the picture).

Congrats to all!

Whimp

No comments: