Sunday, August 19, 2007

So yesterday....

I bought a calendar set for my classroom I fell in love with when I was at HeadStart last year. I didn't buy it then, because I didn't know which school I would be in, etc. (I am glad i didn't buy it, because of what happened..but anyway). I have to pick it up today, because it was at another store yesterday. I did get the weather frog tho. I cannot wait to use this little guy. He is so cute! lol...



Here is the calendar set i get to pic up today..


Fine as frog hair,

whimp

3 comments:

Brandy said...

looks like fun!!I am glad that you got the one that you wanted. Congrats!

:Jayne said...

You make me homesick for PreK. I miss those fun days.

:J

Deanne said...

Congrats on the new job!! I knew you would find the perfect job just the right distance from home!
How's it going? We are patiently waiting for a post on it!
Love ya.
Deanne