Tuesday, August 07, 2007

(sigh) He can still eat cookies in my bed...anytime..

This is Bret Michaels. Lead singer of one of THE BEST rocker bands from the late 80's and 90's. I listened (and still do..now thanks to some new tunes) to Poison from the time they first came out, and have been a fan ever since. I was so happy to hear of their reunion, but didn't realize that Bret (lead singer) made some music on his own. I found this by accident. Isn't he yummy? The name of the song is All I Ever Needed and when you click on the picture it will beep for about 30 seconds..just be patient..it works.
Be prepared to drool...
whimp

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Normally I don't care for blonde men, but he is good looking.

Brandy said...

I love his voice. I loved Poison too, CC Deville always caught my eye. I know, yet another proof I was a weirdo.

JEN said...

Have you been watching his Rock of Love show on VH1?! It's a trainwreck that I can't stop watching! I've always loved Poison - but you probably already knew that! :) I hope they go on tour and come to Omaha...cuz I'm SO there! HEE!