Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Best Friends..
We have amazing fun together, we laugh, we vent, we rant, we call some men pigs, we call some girl in paris a floozy, we scrapbook. We love. I wish I could put into words what their friendship means to me. We have amazing fun together. Fickel is a nurse/care coordinator and Mindy (mindora) is a middle school math teacher (she deserves snaps just for THAT) (she is also the one I call with all my crazy questions, like how many cups of water are in 2.5 quarts...10 by the way). I just wanted to give them both a shout out and say "Thanks. Thanks for being this weirdo's friend." Also, to give mindy some well deserved hugs this week as she lost a very much loved pet this last weekend. Reagan will be missed.
hugs
whimp

3 comments:

supermom said...

ahhh, now i have faces to put with names. nice to finally see you ladies. :O)

Deanne said...

I feel sorry for those ladies that don't have super close girl friends! I don't know what i would do without my sisters and my close friends.
I am a very lucky lady!!
Love ya.
D

Unknown said...

Thanks Whimp! You guys have no idea how much you mean to me also! Can't wait to be with you guys again.
M.