Sunday, December 21, 2008

i Am BoReD!
Can't decide if I should reorganize my scrapbook table or not. I have so much stuff piled on top of it, and I don't know if that is something I want to tackle or not. If i clean it off, I could put my laptop in there along with my expression, and scrap at home if I would ever get a moments peace. I am currently fighting with riles about no means no. I am sooo not enjoying the riles lately. I don't know what is happening to her. She argues about EVERYTHING. I am so tired of the fight that today she actually got a swat on her hiney. I am just tired of the continual battle, and yes, I know it only gets worse. Part of me wonders if it is because she can't get outside and run. I know she has a mind of her own, and yes, she does act just like me.
I think she needs a dose of Sherry for a couple days (daycare). Maybe that will help her. :)
have a good day
whimp

No comments: