Thursday, August 28, 2008

When I thought....
this school year would not have any major glitches in it... I was wrong. We received word today, that after almost 20 years of leasing, the company needs their building for office space. We have to move our entire center by November 1. We have to FIND a building, and move a center in 59 days. I am hoping they find something for us. At least I have something (subbing) to fall back on in case they end up closing the center, but the girls I work with don't. They would need to find other positions, and not many people are hiring.
SO if anyone knows of any buildings about 1200 sq ft. in my area, pass the word please.
I decided there is nothing i can do about it. I am just going to teach like I had planned, and let the powers that be decide the fate of our building.

On another note...i am disappointed for how a friend has been treated. I thought the people were better than this.
peace.
whimp

No comments: