Thursday, August 14, 2008

Life of a sixth grader and kindergartener
It was the first day of school today. I put riles and danno on the bus at aunt tachelle's and bawled like a baby. I couldn't believe how small she looked, stepping onto that big yellow bus. I couldn't believe how brave she was, stepping onto that big yellow bus. I couldn't believe how excited she was to ride that big yellow bus.
Riles was beyond excited. Danny was less than thrilled. He said his summer wasn't long enough. I think aunt shell begs to differ with him! lol.. Where did the time go? It seems like yesterday, I was putting HIM on the bus for the first time. I can't believe how much he's grown.
Here are the pictures of the first day of school. Complete with ms riles' new haircut.
enjoy
wendy






2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love Riley's hair! It is so cute! I can relate to Danno's long face too. I always hated school except for the socializing.

supermom said...

oh, look at rile's hair. does she miss her long hair. boy, danno looks thrilled, that is so funny!