Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Seriously...
I have an addiction..I actually shop more that I scrap. Really..who knew?? lol..
Brandy and Leslie came over yesterday afternoon and went through my scrapbook paper. They left with A LOT! Thanks ladies for helping me get rid of my stash! lol..I have a 12x12 paper rack that stands probably 3 1/2 to 4 feet high. It was full of paper. I had asked leslie Sunday at the river (pictures of that to come soon) if she wanted some paper, cause i was cleaning house! Afterwards, there was maybe 30 sheets of paper that I kept. It feels so good to get rid of stuff just sitting around. I am going through embellishments next. I am also going to get rid of some cheap beads that I bought, when I went through my jewelry making phase. If anyone wants them, email me. They are yours.
have a great tuesday
whimp

No comments: