Friday, May 25, 2007


No more pencils, No more books,
No more teachers dirty looks! Yeahh...school is OUT my friends. Hallelujah! (do you know how hard it is to spell that word? Still doesn't look right to me)
One of my students said it so perfectly on Monday. This little girl is going to kindergarten, and is so advanced for her age it is unbelievable. Honestly, she could probably skip kindergarten and be advanced in 1st grade, anyway, she told me "Ms. Wendy, on Wednesday, I am gonna sit around in my panties, on my big fluffy couch and not do anything!" I told her me too! Well, I had to wait until Thursday, cause Wednesday was my last day of school. Praise the lord. I made it.
wendy

4 comments:

Cindy said...

WOOHOO! I need a day off like Isaac said when he was little, "I need a bacation!!". We need another Coldstone day.

JulesinParadise said...

Wendy, congrats to you and all the other teachers out there who make such a difference day after day! Happy Summer, darlin'!

Ruth.E said...

Ok now that is a photo moment, you sitting in your panties on your fluffy cushion. too cute.
Ruth

:Jayne said...

Kids say the darndest things, but she sounds like my kinda girl!
Enjoy your break.

:J