Sunday, January 11, 2009

ho hum..
Kiddos, Gma Pat, and I are just sitting around watching Kung Fu Panda. We bought it yesterday (finally) what i paid to rent the stupid thing 3 times, i could have just bought it! lol.. oh well. I am making Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti tonight for supper. I will let you know how it turns out. I am not going to put pimentos in it, cause i don't like them. :) I was going to buy garlic bread to go with it, but forgot. Oh wells. Mom is back in the hospital, but she is doing good. She is starting her clear diet today, and will hopefully be moved to food tomorrow. Hopefully she will be home by the end of the week. Long week for me, but next week is a 4 day week. yippee! Gonna start planning the kiddos bday party. Danny isn't sure what he wants on his cake. Riles wants a camo tank..go figure. We are thinking of getting them (together) a w i i. Then get each a game to play on it. We shall see. Have a great sunday.
whimp
UPDATE:
OMG!
The chicken spaghetti is awesome! I ended up adding an extra can of cream of mushroom soup, and garlic pepper to the chicken while it cooked. Hopefully, it is a hit with the kiddos.

No comments: