Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby it's cold outside!
Is an understatement. It is so freaking cold..your nose hairs freeze. I still had almost all of my little darlings today. This is one of those times I wish we homeschooled (not that would be a good idea, because i don't know who would make it out alive). We ALL could have slept a bit longer.
Danno is spending the night with bubba tomorrow, and the riles called granny pat to see is she could spend the night with her. So, chris and i are gonna be big kids! We might watch an R rated movie! lol.. i just feel like staying home and vegging tomorrow. Any good rentals out there?
I might actually set up my scrapping stuff and finish gma pat's calendar. I could scrap all night without any disruptions! wahoo! i might do that..it is the middle of january ya know. She might actually want to USE the calendar THIS year.
peace
wendy

No comments: