Wednesday, April 02, 2008

So ultimately cool and generous:
I just have to share a generous moment with you dear readers...
About a month ago, I went to the Kindergarten readiness meeting at Riles' preschool, and the ever so very cool Mrs. Barney showed me the cool new castles she had just purchased for the classroom. Well..these little castles were so very cool, and my little teacher heart immediately thought, " OMG, my kids would love these for our classroom (kids meaning students)." So, i looked those puppies up, and much to my dismay they were at least 80.00 a piece. So, I sent an email to ask the company if they would donate A castle (notice the singular part of this sentence please). I honestly forgot I emailed them, fast forward to today, I get a phone call saying, "Ms. B_____ this is so and so from said company, I am just letting you know our company has decided to donate TWO wooden castles to you for your classroom use. Where would you liked these shipped?" WAHOOO! I get two of these AWESOME castles for my kiddos to play with at school. I have been looking for ways to get the girls in the block area, and one of these castles will surely do it. Here are some pics:

what do you think?

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I LOVE THESE! I AM SO IMPRESSED! it is more than generous of that company, I am sure the students will send a nice thank you to them!

supermom said...

wow, those are super duper cool! so nice of them to donate. a big thank you is in order! cool beans!

Brandy said...

Very cool, what preschooler wouldn't fall in love with them? Oh, and did you think of a thank you ;)It is really great to hear of a company that has more then the bottom dollar on their minds.