Sunday, March 16, 2008

Movie Lines:
Can anyone guess which movie these came from? Thanks to michelle and dianne, I have a song from the wizard of oz running through my head. It has to do with mortimer.
wendy

movie lines:
"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking"

"For twenty-three years I've been dying to tell you what I thought of you! And now... well, being a Christian woman, I can't say it!"

"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable.”

A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others.

Good luck!
wendy



1 comment:

Cindy said...

They are in this order:
Scarecrow
Auntie Em, I think
Wizard
Wizard
This was fun, but I had to do an awful lot of thinking! The twins sure are Wizard of Oz fans, it cracks me up. What did you do, drag out the Wizard of Oz trivial pursuit thig weekend?