Tuesday, November 27, 2007

WHEW!
I have to stop and catch my breath. What a nice long weekend. Chris and I had Pat and Blackie over for Turkey Day, then we went to my mom's for appetizers and punkin pie. The kiddos stayed the night with the grandma's (and papa) so Chris and I could go shopping on Black Friday. WOW! I am done christmas shopping for the monkey brats. I just need to get our parental units done, the fruit loop (kenny), teachers, and the babysitter. Then, I will be officially done xmas shopping. Whew.
I met fickel for scrapping on saturday, bought a cool little something for ms. patricia, (mama pat) and cannot wait for her to get it. Hee Hee..can't share cause she's a follower (reader of the blog).
Then, as i was reading karen's blog today, I see this..find your elf name..of course i had to do it! lol..
Your Elf Name Is...

Fuzzy Cartwheels


happy reading.
whimp

No comments: