Sunday, November 11, 2007

Pictures from last weekend...
Went to mike and brandy's last weekend and took pics of their kiddos. Now..these are not professional, nor do i pretend to be one. I hope they make them happy, and i need to get katydid alone so i can get some different shots of her. I wasn't impressed with the ones i took. Of course, i wasn't too happy with any of the shots, but here are some i photoshopped to see if brandy would like them any better..

Pics of bubba

I couldn't decide which one i liked so here are two

Chick



and Mister:


Tomorrow i am going to go take pics of hadleigh. I can't wait to see her!
peace,
whimp

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Oh look at those beautiful kids!!

Cindy said...

Who is Hadleigh? I can't seem to keep up, the picture of thanking those who served will not show up. I love the pictures, good job.