Sunday, November 18, 2007

Only 4 more sleeps! Then it will be Thanksgiving Day!
Riles told me this at 7:00 this morning, after I had just gone to bed at 4:30. She is excited because she is spending the night with Grandma and Papa. Chris and I are going shopping the day after Thanksgiving, and he wants to get up EARLY. He is the one who is excited. Me, i just want to get all the shopping done. I have a good start, but need some little stuff for the kiddos. Including stocking stuffers. I have danny's jolly red fat man present, but need ms. riles'. I think she is going to get the VSmile..but not the pink one, that's for girls! (geesh..what was i thinking!)

I have to renew my teaching license this month. OUCH! It is expensive.
Ok..here are some pictures of Mindy and Fickel when we were in Kansas City.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
(Mindy) (Fickel)

No comments: