Saturday, February 17, 2007

Please say a prayer today....
Last night, Chris' best friend died. We are unsure of the circumstances surrounding his death. Please include this man's father in your prayers. In the last 3 years he has buried a daughter, a wife, and now his son. Please pray.
On another note, how do I help my husband through this? I know what it is like to lose a best friend( two actually) I know how I felt, but how do I help him? Chris is so angry about this..how do I help?
Hug your family today, I am hugging mine.
wendy

1 comment:

huskers said...

May God bless Chris and your family at this time. I am sure that he will need to talk to you at some time just be there for him when he does. May God bless the father of this man and may the Lord give him strength to get thru this difficult time.