Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Holy Hell Batman!

Woke up at 1:00 a.m. with a stomach bug. Uggh...i really hate being sick. It puts a damper on my day. I really hate to use sick days to be actually sick..kwim? lol..
Not much going on at my house. I got my new camera..Canon Digital Rebel xti..I LOVE this camera. Wondeful goodness at my fingertips. I want to go to the Old Market while Dickens in the Market is going on, to try to get some photos of the people dressed up, and the carriage rides.
I finally got my Christmas Tree up. I don't have any presents wrapped at all, but they are all bought. I am not feeling in the holiday spirit this year at all. I don't know why either.
If I don't update before then, I hope everyone has a great holiday season.
whimp
p.s. here are some photos I took with my new camera..

No comments: