Friday, November 21, 2008

Got my contract today....
for my new job I will be starting soon. I am just wrapping things up at the old center. I brought home my stuff from the old center, and riles and danno are having a ball playing with all the stuff. In fact riles fell asleep tonight playing with the castle. She has also played with the gears, books on CD, and markers (I kinda bought A LOT of markers when Wally world had them for .88.) I mean A LOT. She is seeing stuff she hasn't seen for a long time (most of it I scammed from her :) it must be horrible having a mom who is a teacher. Always trolling your stuff to take to school.
more on the new job later.
whimp

2 comments:

Cindy said...

CONGRATULATOINS! I could have told you that your previous situation would not work out. I am so glad you are moving on.

Deanne said...

Yea for you!! I am excited for you. I know the drive will suck but as long as you are happy that is all that matters.
Love ya.
Deanne