Sunday, March 14, 2010

Trip to Kansas and Scrapping all in one weekend...
Last weekend, Dianne and I traveled to Kansas to be with Tata. It was nice to visit Milford again after so many years. Not much has changed, and I managed to visit Dan before we left Friday morning. It was bittersweet seeing all the places he and I would go. After all these years, I still miss him. He was my buddy, best friend and the person I confided in. I often wonder what he would be like today.

On our way to Kansas, Dianne and I noticed signs for the Oz museum, of course we had to go and investigate. :) It was pretty cool. Dianne got to "meet" the lion of course. They also have an Oz winery, where most of the wines are named after Oz characters..witch in a ditch, run toto run, and The Lion's Courage were some of my favorite names. After driving home on Friday, I packed up my scrappin stuff and met my favorite women..Fickel and Mindy, in Fremont for a weekend of scrappin' fun. Thanks girlies for a good time. :)
Till next time,
whimp
(of course my eyes are closed..)

No comments: