Saturday, October 24, 2009

Getting together with the girlies..and then a potluck.

I am going scrapping today with my girls, Fickel and Mindy. I have such an amazing friendship with both of them. It still humbles me when I think of how they are there for me..in life. Thank you girls. I could never have gotten through this past week without your support. Love you.

We haven't been friends long, just 3 short years, but I feel you have been here forever. Thank you for that.

So, we are packing our things, heading to Bellevue, and just scrapping away. The store there is small, but has an amazing crop room. Michaels is just around the corner if we need something she doesn't have.

I will leave early tonight to go to a family potluck at deanne's. I will get to see Turtis, Stacy, and Fay tonight. I love my Fay. I cannot imagine going through what they went through and are still facing everyday. I can't. But I know with the love and support from most of our family, they will get through this.
So, that is my day. I am finishing a christmas present, putting the pics in ron's journey book, and then scrapping my kiddos.
I will also try to talk fickel into doing a family photo shoot while the leaves are pretty. We don't have one. I want pictures of me and my kids, since I am the one who always takes the pictures (chris is intimidated by my camera :)


have a great weekend!

whimp

No comments: