Thursday, October 02, 2008

ugh.
Do you ever feel like you could just be a better person, wife, mother, friend? I do. I just wonder how bad i am screwing up my kids, what could their potential be WITHOUT me as a mom? I wonder how I can start relating or understanding my son. My daughter I am pretty sure I understand..she just wants to be a boy. that's it. i know it will change once she gets older, but now..she just wants to be a boy.
I asked danny what he wants me to know about him..how I could understand him better. he said he didn't know.
danny is such a laid back, weird kid. i hope others see him the same way. I heard a quote once that said, parenting is something you rarely know you're good at until they are grown.
whimp

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yep, I see Danny as laid back and weird, too.....so you're good. HAHA, just kidding, of course.