Sunday, April 01, 2007

Yippee!! I made it!
To spring break! Let's hope I can make it six more weeks until summer!
Chris and I just got back from a wonderful weekend away together. We went to the Amana Colonies (we go every year, just earlier this year) and we even went across the river to Illinois. I tried talking him into going on to Chicago, but frankly, even I was tired of riding by that time! We went to the John Deere Pavillion in Moline, IL. I was a little disappointed, but still had fun. We also went to a little village near Amana called Kalona. It is the largest Amish settlement west of the Mississippi River. I got to see some interesting stuff, and got to eat the most amazing food. I bought my ham for Easter in Amana..man I can't wait to bake that thing!
Riley spent her FIRST overnight with Grandpa Pat and Papa Blackie this weekend. I don't know who was more excited, or who had more fun. Grandma or Riles.
Danny spent the weekend with Grandma Val. He always has a blast when he spend the night at Grandma's. We are truly blessed to have grandmas and grandpas in our lives.
I am posting some pics of the kiddos bday party from last weekend. Enjoy..and I will think of everyone at work this week, as I am at home..or scrappin'!





No comments: