Sunday, April 29, 2007

Wanna See My Mother's Day Present??

I told Chris about a week ago, I wanted the rolling tote for my Cricut (electric die cutting machine). I was so sick of having to haul it around in it's box AND carry a tote bag for the cartridges and stuff. Well.....Fickel and I were at Hobby Lobby yesterday shopping for scrap supplies of course ( I found Dianne an awesome leather album with white stitching on it for her Vegas album she wants me to do) anyway, we were looking at the new cartridges at HL and I happened to walk on the other side of the display and i saw it! I had been eyeballing this lovely little tote online but didn't want to pay the price they had for it. Well..I ended up buying my own mother's day present! lol..but here is the little cutie..


2 comments:

supermom said...

super dupe cute. i love it.

JEN said...

I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!! Even though I don't have kids yet...does my turtle and kitty count? Can I please be a mother so I can buy me that tote?!?!?!??! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!