Sunday, April 11, 2010


Where has the time gone?
My children are now 7 and 13..It dawned on me today, I will only have him (Danny) in my care for 5 more years before the world sees him as an adult. Have I done enough? Have I done my part as a parent to ready him for that big ole world? Have I taught him enough about the dangers of drugs, alcohol, and the power of peer pressure? Where has the time gone? I thought for sure just yesterday he was a little thing following me around asking 100's of questions (at least he taught his sister well ;) My heart just aches thinking how fast time goes by. The same with Riles. She will be entering the 2nd grade in a few short months. It doesn't feel like too much time will pass before I will be saying the same about her.
whimp

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I nearly fainted, you and Karen posted the same day....if Brandy would have posted too I would have been done!!!